Looking for an instant loans UK? Here at My-Quick Loan, we specialise in providing loans quickly. From applying to receiving the funds, the whole process usually takes around 10 minutes before receiving the funds you need. This is the closest to an ‘instant loan’ that you will find.
So if you’re looking for an instant cash loan, simply head to our application form and start the process to receive the funds you need.
Fill out our quick quote form and you can find out within seconds if you’ve been approved or not. Our application form takes less than 2 minutes to complete as most questions are multiple choice to make things as speedy as possibly.
We will then send your details using award winning technology to match you with a lender within milliseconds meaning you can get instant approval. Upon approval you will be redirected to your matched lender where you will complete your application form by signing the electronic agreement.
So once you’re satisfied you’ve come to the right place, simply head over to our application and kick start the process to getting the quick funds that you need.
The whole process is completed online with no paper work necessary and no phone calls needed. We have made our form quick and easy to complete so that you can get the funds you need, when you need it most.
- Can I get an instant loan? You can apply for an online instant loan as long as you are over 18, a UK resident and working.
- What is an instant loan? Instant loans are usually payday loans/short-term loans which are paid out the same day.
- What is the APR on an instant loan? This will vary depending on your credit score, we recommend that you get a quote using our quick quote form and if the APR is too high and you can’t afford the repayments we recommend you looking at alternatives to payday loans.
- Do you do instant loans no credit check? No, no company can offer you a payday loan with no credit check any more it is against FCA regulations. Using our form, our partner can offer soft search quotes which won’t affect your credit score.
- I have really bad credit, can I still get an instant loan? Yes, although if you do get accepted by one of the lenders, the interest rates will be extremely high so please make sure you can make the repayments.
As always, no immediate loan should be taken out without consideration. These loans will stay on your credit file for 6 years which may impact you getting further credit. Loans should only be taken out as a last resort and always shop around to make sure you get the lowest rates, however, don’t ‘apply’ on several different websites as this will have a negative impact on your credit score. Look for companies like My-Quick Loan who offer quotes and if you are really struggling consider getting a guarantor loan like Bamboo loans